Center Map Overview
Located in the heart of downtown Cleveland, the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland connects meeting planners to more than 410,000 square feet of prime space.
Center Space Overview
- 225,000 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit hall space
- 140,000 sq. ft. of meeting, event and pre-function space
- 32,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom, divisible into three spaces
- 11,000 sq. ft. Atrium Ballroom, divisible into two sections
- 27,000 sq. ft. outdoor event space
- 41 breakout rooms
- 5 flex space options
- 1,000,000 sq. ft. connected campus, including direct access to Hilton Cleveland Downtown (600 rooms), and Public Auditorium
Center Map & Specifications
Click here to find a detailed meeting and event space breakdown.